Privacy Notice - Contact Form
KAIOLA PRIVACY NOTICE - CONTACT FORM
1. KAIOLA DESIGN, UNIPESSOAL LDA (ahead, KAIOLA), having its office address at Rua Prudêncio Franco da Trindade, nº 4, 2655 - 344 Ericeira, Portugal and registered with the register of legal entities of Portugal under number 515 344 184, is the data controller.
2. The processing of the personal data collected through this form (name, email and message) has the purpose to analyze and respond to your contact or information request and is based on your consent for this specific purpose.
3. The personal data collected are strictly necessary to process your contact or information request and if you don’t provide us with the required personal data, we will not be able to fulfil your request.
4. The personal data will be stored by KAIOLA for 2 years, period after which the data will be eliminated.
5. The personal data will also be used to keep a record of your contact details, after you have given your consent for this purpose. The personal data processed for this purpose will be stored for 2 years.
6. The personal data will not be used for any purpose other than the ones for which it was initially collected, unless prior and express consent is given.
7. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. KAIOLA may transfer your personal data to its data processors for the fulfilment of the purposes described herein.
9. You have the right to request from the controller access, rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of personal data processing or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (In Portugal, “Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados - CNPD”).
11. Learn more about how your data will be processed HERE or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.